Terms and Conditions
– Manuals and handouts
– Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea if stated
– Further pre-agreed disbursements made on behalf of participant will be charged at cost.
– Participants are to arrange their own travel, accommodation and other meals as required.
Disbursements are payments made by us on your behalf. These costs are passed on to you as part of our normal monthly billing.
An invoice will be issued on registration for 50% of the programme cost; except where the total programme cost is $500 or less, in which case an invoice will be issued on registration for the total programme cost. Any remaining balance will be invoiced on completion of the Phase One workshop.
Payment on the first installment invoice will be required within 10 days of the invoice date, or prior to commencement of the programme, whichever comes first. Payment on the balance will be required within 10 days of the invoice date. Payment may be made by cheque or direct credit to our bank account. Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of 2% per month or part month.
If there are any issues arising concerning the amount of our fee, please communicated to us verbally or in writing within 10 days of the date of the invoice; otherwise it is agreed that the amount is due and payable.
Cancellation – Workshops/Programmes
Should you wish to cancel the training the following terms will apply. InzideEdge will work with you to reschedule where possible.
– Cancellation more than 2 weeks prior to the start date: $100 service charge applies plus any nonrefundable expenses.
– Cancellation within 2 weeks of the start date: $150 service charge applies plus any non-refundable
– Cancellation within 24 hours of the start date: 50% of full programme cost retained.
– When there is a no show of a participant the full deposit will be retained.
If an agreed replacement participant is found before the workshop starts there is no additional cost incurred.
The Sponsor or Client is not permitted to use or distribute materials obtained on this programme beyond its contracted purpose, without consent.